**PLEASE READ FIRST: Due to a significant difference in shipping costs for Fromm products, at this time we are unable to offer a flat rate shipping fee of $5.99 for these products. If purchased and shipping is requested, the customer will be required to pay our discounted UPS Ground option. If an order is placed and the flat rate shipping option is requested, we will unfortunately be forced to cancel and refund your order. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are actively working on a solution. Thank you for your understanding.**
Fromm Heartland Gold Puppy is a grain-free red meat recipe for puppies and pregnant or nursing mothers. It's naturally formulated with beef, pork and lamb and enhanced with probiotics to aid digestion.
- No grains, corn, wheat or soy which are all common allergy triggers for dogs
- Prepared in small batches with fresh, USDA-inspected ingredients
- Contains Yucca Schidigera Extract, which reduces odor in stool
- Contains chicory root extract which is a soluble fiber that acts as a prebiotic and provides antioxidants and a natural source of insulin
- Added Taurine helps development of hearts and eyes
- Added flaxseed which contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Provides a holistic, complete diet for adult dogs
Ingredients:Beef, Pork Meat Meal, Peas, Lentils, Chickpeas, Potatoes, Dried Whole Egg, Pork Fat, Salmon Oil, Pork Liver, Flaxseed, Pea Flour, Cheese, Lamb, Brewers Dried Yeast, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Lettuce, Celery, Salt, Dl-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 27%, Crude Fat (min) 18%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 10%
Calorie Content: 3,993 kcal/kg, 1,815 kcal/lb, 419 kcal/cup
The following are general feeding recommendations. Many factors including age, breed, activity level, and individual metabolism contribute to the need for adjusting portion sizes. Two to four times more food may be required for puppies, gestating dogs, and nursing dogs. Spayed or neutered dogs may require up to 25% less food.
The following chart provides a good place to start, but determining the correct amount of food for your pet depends upon your evaluation of your pet's overall performance on the amount of food consumed along with any treats given.