Acana Regionals Dry Dog Food Formulas feature a diversity of FRESH ingredients from Kentucky's fertile farmlands, meadows and Appalachian ranches that's unmatched by any other dog food. Made in Acana's Kentucky DogStar kitchens from America's best and FRESHest ingredients, the Regionals Formulas are protein-rich, carbohydrate-limited and loaded with a richly nourishing 70% of ranch-raised meats, free-run poultry and eggs, wild-caught fish and sun-ripened vegetables, fruits and botanicals.
- Entirely free of plant protein concentrates
- Loaded with 70% meat, which is up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog food
- All ingredients are deemed fit for human consumption prior to inclusion in the formulas
- 30% veggies, fruits, botanicals and zinc proteinate to support your dog's peak health
- 1/2 of the poultry is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 1/2 is dried to provide a strong and natural source of protein
- Biologically appropriate diet with WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage
- Made with freeze-dried liver for increased palatability for picky eaters
Ingredients:Whole mackerel*, whole herring*, whole redfish*, silver hake*, mackerel meal, herring meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, pollock meal, cod meal, catfish oil, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, herring oil, sun-cured alfalfa, yellowtail flounder*, natural fish flavor, sunflower oil, dried kelp, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin*, whole butternut squash*, kale*, spinach*, mustard greens*, collard greens*, turnip greens*, carrots*, *Red Delicious apples, *Bartlett pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33%, Crude Fat (min) 17%, Crude Fiber (max) 6%, Moisture (max) 12%
Calorie Content: 3475 kcal/kg or 396 kcal/8 oz. cup
ACANA Wild Atlantic benefits dogs of every breed and size. Just like you, your dog is a unique individual and his feeding requirements will vary with environment, age and activity.
The table below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your dog’s weight and adjusting amounts as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.