Acana Regionals Dry Dog Food Formulas feature a diversity of FRESH ingredients from Kentucky's fertile farmlands, meadows and Appalachian ranches that's unmatched by any other dog food. Made in Acana's Kentucky DogStar kitchens from America's best and FRESHest ingredients, the Regionals Formulas are protein-rich, carbohydrate-limited and loaded with a richly nourishing 70% of ranch-raised meats, free-run poultry and eggs, wild-caught fish and sun-ripened vegetables, fruits and botanicals.
- Entirely free of plant protein concentrates
- Loaded with 70% meat, which is up to twice as much as most pet specialty dog food
- All ingredients are deemed fit for human consumption prior to inclusion in the formulas
- 30% veggies, fruits, botanicals and zinc proteinate to support your dog's peak health
- 1/2 of the poultry is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, and 1/2 is dried to provide a strong and natural source of protein
- Biologically appropriate diet with WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage
- Made with freeze-dried liver for increased palatability for picky eaters
Ingredients:Deboned chicken*, deboned turkey*, chicken giblets* (liver, heart, kidney), turkey giblets* (liver, heart, kidney), chicken meal, catfish meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, pollock meal, chicken fat, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, whole catfish*, whole eggs*, rainbow trout*, herring oil, natural chicken flavor, chicken liver*, chicken cartilage*, dried kelp, whole pumpkin*, whole butternut squash*, kale*, spinach*, mustard greens*, collard greens*, turnip greens*, carrots*, Red Delicious apples*, Bartlett pears*, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 33%, Crude Fat (min) 17%, Crude Fiber (max) 6%, Moisture (max) 12%
Calorie Content: 3475 kcal/kg or 396 kcal/8 oz. cup