Acana Meadowland features a richly nourishing variety of FRESH local lamb, free-run duck, whole eggs and FRESHwater fish. Brimming with goodness and taste, Acana's meats are delivered to their kitchens FRESH or RAW daily, in WholePrey ratios to guarantee locked-in nutrients. Acana Meadowland rich inclusions of meat, fish and game mirror your cat's evolutionary diet and promote peak health without long lists of synthetic supplements and additives. Prepared in their Kentucky DogStar kitchens from America's best and FRESHest ingredients. Acana Meadowland is sure to keep your cat healthy, happy and strong.
- Entirely free of plant protein concentrates
- Loaded with 75% meat, game and fish, which is more than twice as much as most pet specialty cat foods
- All meats are deemed fit for human consumption when it arrives at the Acana kitchen
- 50% of meat, game and fish is FRESH or RAW, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form, the other half is dried or oils to provide a strong and natural source of richly nourishing animal protein and fat
- Features 5 FRESH meats including Grass-fed Kentucky Lamb, Free-run Muscovy Duck, Nest-laid eggs, Rainbow Trout, and Free-run Quail in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs and cartilage to supply nutrients naturally and completely
- Infused with freeze-dried liver to increase palatability
Ingredients: Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney), chicken meal, catfish meal, turkey giblets (liver, heart, kidney), whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, pollock meal, chicken fat, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, catfish, whole eggs, rainbow trout, herring oil, chicken liver, sun-cured alfalfa, natural chicken flavor, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 35%, Crude Fiber (min) 20%, Crude Fiber (max) 4%, Moisture (max) 10%
Calorie Content: 4060 kcal/kg or 463 kcal/8 oz. cup