In Houston alone there are close to 1.2 million stray animals on the streets on any given day. Sounds unreal, doesn't it? While we wish that this number was an exaggeration, it isn't. We feel that as animal advocates it is our responsibility to do whatever we can to aid the rescues, fosters, adopters and volunteers who use their time to save these sweet animals from perishing on the harsh streets of Houston. We aid rescues in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Collaborating for events
- Providing gift cards/adoption package for new adopters
- Providing significant discounts for many products
- Promoting available dogs and cats for adoption on our website and newsletter
- Fostering animals ourselves
- Volunteering at adoption events
We will begin using this page as well as our blog to network the rescues we work with. If you are interested in partnering with us and want learn more, please either contact us via our contact button, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us directly at 832-240-4063. We look forward to working with you!